ZEISS NATIONAL SALES MEETING INFUSED WITH INTERNATIONAL FLAIR.
- Utilized Trademark’s Miami relationships and resources to put together an immersive experience with a Latin feel for 150 attendees.
- Tapping into years of experience in the film industry, Trademark created an in-house opening video that kicked off the weekend and played into the “MIAMI ZEISS” theme. With video production being handled by Trademark, content was high quality, on brand and budget-friendly.
The Details: The ZEISS sales team came together from all over the world to work and play in Miami. Trademark tapped its Site Select team to make this dream event a reality: finding venues that were located in the hottest parts of Miami, infused with local culture across every element of the exclusive event, but at price points that would work within the budget.
- Attendees spent time in the Brickell area, known for its trendy restaurants, Latin feel, and outdoor lifestyle. Guests enjoyed family-style meals at a variety of restaurants owned by the same hospitality group, one of them being James Beard award-winning Café La Trova.
- The ‘MIAMI ZEISS’ theme was created as a lighthearted homage to the client’s long-lived desire to host a major event in Miami. Trademark’s team went all in on the Miami ZEISS concept for the event’s opening video. Written, directed, produced and styled all by Trademark rather than relying on expensive outside vendors, the humorous video featured ZEISS’ President channeling Crocket’s lead character in Miami Vice. It set the tone for the entire event. Trademark’s roots in film came to the forefront. The team effortlessly sourced flashy cars, used camera crews around the country for shoots, scripted lines and spliced in conversational pauses to make it appear as if executives rushed in from their pre-recorded Lamborghini drives along Miami streets to meet colleagues on the ZEISS event stage.
- ‘MIAMI ZEISS’ culminated with a huge celebration that infused the Cuban culture of Miami into the private gathering. Trademark brought the vibe of Miami to life with salsa dancers, live music, vintage Cuban cars, and an after-party in a secret back room that was transformed into a Miami Vice nightclub.