PLATFORMS, PARTIES AND PRIME MINISTERS
Continue to grow a thriving partnership with AppDirect by helping them transform the impact of their business into tangible and memorable memories for their unique audience.
- 1 custom-created “Powered by AppDirect” zone showcasing real world applications of the platform
- 1 gorgeous, custom animation across a 36’ LED screen brought the brand to life onstage
- Co-Founders Nicolas Desmarais and Daniel Saks showed off the power of digital with the humanoid robot
- 10 AppDirect partners’ success celebrated
2019 Engage User Conference
With customers and employees distributed throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, AppDirect chose centrally located Montreal as its host city for Engage 2019, its annual user conference.
- 400 Attendees from 5 Continents
- 30 Countries and 80 Cities around the world
- 1 Fun Run and hike up Mount Royal
- Welcome reception on the deck of the newly renovated Fairmont QE Hotel
- Montreal-inspired menu with a poutine bar, smoked and cured meats, and locally brewed beers
- 20 Mainstage speakers including telecom, manufacturing and financial giants demonstrated real world results from
- AppDirect products
- Closing party at L’Auberge Saint-Gabriel featured AppDirect’s favorite team activity–karaoke.
Justin Trudeau Press Event
When working with a global leader like Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, there is no room for error. Just two weeks before his Silicon Valley tour, Prime Minister Trudeau chose AppDirect’s headquarters for his official press conference and AppDirect tasked us with orchestrating this high-stakes operation.
2018 Engage and DES Conference & Roadshow
How do you make the invisible, visible? We partnered with AppDirect in 2018 to bring the benefits of their digital commerce platform to life in a real and exciting way.
- Worked in lockstep with the Prime Minister’s Advance team
- Organized logistics for the security detail and the Canadian press junket.
- Leveraged our vendor partnerships with Betty Zlatchin Catering, EAV, and Bone + Gold to meet tight deadline
- Hundreds of C-level executives gained first-hand experience through digi- tal interface of the Jaguar iPace