Hybrid Events For Even More Engagement
Something for Everyone
Some of your audience will return to in person events, but some may never attend in person again. You can reach them all through a hybrid approach.
Built for Streaming,
“On-Demand, and IRW
Keynotes, networking, and celebrity sessions will still draw audiences in person.
But, you can extend these activities to a large and growing on-demand audience who are just waiting to consume your content in curated, bite-sized servings.
Pre-Event Promotion Activities
With competition for every moment of screen time, we build strategies that market events earlier, more broadly, and more creatively than ever.
Our network of experts in organic and paid social marketing, PR, direct marketing campaigns know how to get the word out.
We know celebrity speakers that can deliver your messages and invite attendees to tune in. We help you build engagements that increase participation.
TRADEMARK helps you exercise the fundamentals, and the out of the box strategies that win attendees: Early, Often, Omni-present.
We Raise The Bar On Pro-duction Quality
Keynotes and conference sessions are now on-demand performances.
We help you build sessions and content that immerses and engages attendees because we know that if the content is flat, the exit is content just a click away. At TRADEMARK, we help you leave your mark with:
- Video, audio, multimedia,
and interactive content
- Real-world engagement that draws
attendees in and inspires them to act
- Compelling performances
- Flawless production quality
Our producers and teams do all the heavy lifting for you.
- We manage the relationships with the venue, AV, lighting, video, staging, event platforms, and IT partners to ensure seamless integration across all program elements
- Manage all speaker and sponsor deliverables
- Design and produce all digital content, activations, and audience engagement technologies
- We manage the registration process and ensure attendees, speakers and sponsors have all the information they need
We provide all materials, production facilities, and staff for live-streamed, pre-recorded, or mixed keynote and breakout sessions. Throughout pre-production and during any necessary shots, Trademark directs the presenters to coax their best performances from them.